PLEASE READ OUR VISITOR GUIDELINES BEFORE MAKING YOUR JOURNEY...
We ask all our customers to follow the on-site guidelines we will be putting in place, as follows…
1. In accordance with published guidelines, we can only allow a certain number of people on site at a time.
2. We will be doing our best to implement a one-way system around the nursery. Please stay alert and follow this as best as you can.
3. We ask that you follow all Government recommended social distancing guidelines as well as our health and safety guidance that we will be displaying on the nursery.
4. Please wear a face mask inside the greenhouse, coffee shop and till area, but it is not necessary to wear it outside in the plant nursery area. We will be installing hand sanitisation stations at our entrance and till areas for your use.
5. Please keep visitor units small, and if you are visiting as a family group, please stick together and keep children close.
6. Now that visitor numbers have reduced since the rush of reopening has calmed, we are happily allowing dogs on short leads to accompany you on site. Please remember, our grey cat, Bandit, doesn't like dogs, so please notify the office on your arrival.
7. We will be accepting card payments only, until further notice.
8. If you are hoping to visit the nursery for plant advice, please be aware that due to limited staff levels, we may be restricted in being able to offer this service.
CUPPA Coffee Shop is now open 4 days a week; Thursday to Sunday, 11am to 3pm. It remains closed on a Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Outdoor seating is plentiful and there is an indoor seating area with social distanced seating.
HOME DELIVERY SERVICE
We will continue to offer a home delivery service to those that would like to use it. Delivery charges are applicable, starting at £5, dependent on postcode.
ORDER AND COLLECT
We do not offer a ‘click and collect’ service and we are unable to reserve plants for collection - sorry.