PLEASE READ OUR VISITOR GUIDELINES BEFORE MAKING YOUR JOURNEY...
OPENING TO VISITORS
We can confirm that we will be open to visitors from SATURDAY 16TH MAY, with our usual opening hours 10am to 5pm, 7 days a week.
Re-opening to the public comes with a huge responsibility to keep our workplace safe for all who are onsite including our customers, our staff and the family members who live on site.
We kindly ask that you only visit the nursery if you intend to purchase. Under normal circumstances we would welcome ‘window shoppers’ looking for a leisurely afternoon out, but under the current situation, to help control the virus we ask that you only visit the nursery if necessary.
CUPPA Coffee Shop remains closed until further notice. We will not be able to offer takeaway coffee, and the outdoor seating area will be closed.
We suggest that if you plan to make a trip to the nursery, to ask your friends, family or neighbours if they require anything, and to offer to shop on their behalf. This will help reduce the number of visitors on site, as well as being your good deed for the day!
We will be spending the rest of this week preparing for our weekend opening, making the nursery as ‘Covid-secure’ as possible. We ask all our customers to follow the on-site guidelines we will be putting in place, as follows…
1. In accordance with published guidelines, we can only allow a certain number of people on site at a time. Please be prepared to wait in your car, or queue, as we will operate a one in, one out policy.
2. We will be doing our best to implement a one-way system around the nursery. Please stay alert and follow this as best as you can.
3. We ask that you follow all Government recommended social distancing guidelines as well as our health and safety guidance that we will be displaying on the nursery.
4. If you have personal protective equipment such as a face mask, please wear it. We will be installing hand sanitisation stations at our entrance and till areas for your use.
5. Please keep visitor units to 2 people maximum. We do not have the space for family groups at this time.
6. Leave your dogs at home – no dogs on site, except assistance dogs, until further notice.
7. We will be accepting card payments only.
8. If you are hoping to visit the nursery for plant advice, please be aware that due to limited staff levels, we may be restricted in being able to offer this service.
9. There are no toilet facilities on site.
HOME DELIVERY SERVICE
We will continue to offer a home delivery service to those that would like to use it. However, we will have to implement a delivery charge to all locations, starting at £5, dependent on postcode.
ORDER AND COLLECT
We do not offer a ‘click and collect’ service and we are unable to reserve plants for collection - sorry.
• Re-opening to visitors from Saturday 16th May.
• Open hours: 10am to 5pm, daily, 7 days a week.
• Limited visitors on site – be prepared to queue/wait in your car.
• One-way system around the nursery.
• Follow our on-site health & safety signage.
• Wear PPE and use our sanitiser stations.
• Maximum 2 people per unit – no family groups.
• No dogs allowed, except assistance dogs.
• Card payments only.
• Limited plant advice service.
• No toilet facilities on site.