Wrington Road, Congresbury, North Somerset, BS49 5AN
Tel: 01934 876337
Fax: 01934 876616
Please note, our email is monitored Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm, only.
We are open - please read our visitor guidelines before making your journey here.
MARCH TO OCTOBER
NURSERY: Everyday 10am - 5pm
COFFEE SHOP: Reopening on Saturday 4th July. Thursday to Sundays, 11am to 3pm.
NOVEMBER & JANUARY
NURSERY & COFFEE SHOP: Everyday 10am - 4pm.
Closed during the Christmas week.
Please note, no dogs allowed on site, except assistance dogs.
VISITOR GUIDELINES - Full details HERE
• Limited visitors on site – be prepared to queue at busier times.
• One-way system around the nursery - please follow it where applicable.
• Follow our on-site health & safety signage.
• Feel free to wear your own PPE and use our hand sanitiser station.
• Maximum 2 people per unit – no family groups.
• No dogs allowed, except assistance dogs.
• Card payments only.
• Limited plant advice service.
• No toilet facilities on site.
FIND US HERE
Location: Situated approximately 200 metres on the left along Wrington Road, from the A370 between Bristol and Weston-super-Mare, on the edge of the village of Congresbury in North Somerset.
The nursery has car parking and is within easy walking distance of a Bus Stop on the Bristol Road.