Wrington Road, Congresbury, North Somerset, BS49 5AN
Tel: 01934 876337
Fax: 01934 876616
Please note, our email is monitored Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm, only.
NOVEMBER to FEBRUARY - WINTER OPENING HOURS
NURSERY: OPEN everyday 10am - 4pm
The nursery remains open during the current lockdown
CUPPA COFFEE SHOP: CLOSED due to lockdown restrictions
MARCH to OCTOBER - SUMMER OPENING HOURS
NURSERY: Everyday 10am - 5pm
CUPPA COFFEE SHOP: Saturday & Sunday - 10am to 4pm
Please note, dogs on short leads are allowed on site. Please be aware of social distancing.
• Please use the hand sanitiser provided at the entrance and till point.
• One-way system around the nursery - please follow it where applicable.
• Follow our on-site health & safety signage.
• Face coverings are required within the greenhouse, but not necessary whilst outside.
• Family groups, please stick together and keep children close.
• Dogs on short leads allowed, but please be aware of social distancing.
• Card payments only.
FIND US HERE
Location: Situated approximately 200 metres on the left along Wrington Road, from the A370 between Bristol and Weston-super-Mare, on the edge of the village of Congresbury in North Somerset.
The nursery has car parking and is within easy walking distance of a Bus Stop on the Bristol Road.